Sunday, November 6, 2011

Break

It's been nearly a week since I've posted. It's been a crazy week, and I apologize to anyone who actually still reads this blog.
I decided that I might not post much in the month of November, due to the fact that for the first time I am trying out NaNoWriMo, it's wasted me writing wise.
I'll still post things, but an actual post might not come for a bit, maybe in December. Hopefully sooner though. Who knows.
Trying hard to finish my novel, not just to say I won NaNo but to actually say I finally finished something. And if I think it's worth reading, then I'll try and get it edited well, and sent off to the publishers. Hoping it will turn out alright, because a lot depends on the outcome of this.
But off to finish it now. Hope you are all having a good November!

God Bless,
  A.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment